For case-based meetings (Case-Based Team Meeting, Arbitration, Deposition, and Mediation) these are individual tokenized links generated to be unique for each participant.
- Do not share your link or forward your invite, etc. to maintain a secure and closed meeting.
- Host-specific button, Join Meeting As Host for non-case based team meetings (left side in the dashboard Meeting Summary details page,) is also tokenized link.
This tokenized link flow is applicable only for the tokenized links generated for the case-based meeting types and for the host link for non-case based team meetings.
The shareable meeting links for non-case based team meetings (i.e., in the top header in the meeting for Copy Meeting Link button and the one on the dashboard in Meeting Summary details page), and case-based team meetings (i.e., in the Copy Meeting Link button in the top header of the meeting ) will not trigger the tokenized links modal.
Top Meeting Header:
Note: If you are using a tokenized link and you refresh your browser due to technical difficulties etc., that can also trigger the tokenized link modal because that is essentially you leaving the meeting and then attempting to rejoin. If you refreshed due to technical difficulties and you were already in that meeting, you should select option 2 for technical difficulties.
If you are the first participant who attempts to connect to a meeting with a tokenized link, you will be allowed to connect to the meeting with no issues (i.e., clicks the Join button on the Join Meeting page). This initial click consumes the tokenized link, meaning that it can not be used again.
- The second or subsequent attempt(s) to connect to the meeting using that same link will be presented with a different workflow, since that link has already been ‘used’ even if that session is no longer active in the meeting.
- Subsequent attempts to join the meeting will be directed to a new landing page with three options, before the Join Meeting page. See options below.
Tokenized Link Modal Options
I did not previously join this meeting.
- If you are the original intended participant, an email will be sent to you with a new link to join the meeting.
- An auto-generated email will be sent to you as the original Participant associated with that tokenized link with a net new link to join this meeting. You can then join the meeting after clicking new link in auto-generated email.
I was in the meeting previously, but I experienced technical difficulties.
- If you are using a tokenized link and you refresh your browser or leave the meeting and attempt to rejoin due technical difficulties etc., that can also trigger the tokenized link modal because the system identifies that the participant has left the meeting. If you refreshed or rejoined due to technical difficulties and you were already in that meeting, you should select option 2 for technical difficulties.
- Participant experiencing technical difficulties will be allowed to reconnect to the meeting only after selecting the certification/acknowledgement checkbox indicating that they are the intended recipient of the original invitation for this meeting and are authorized to attend.
Oops, this isn’t my meeting link!
- Presents Participant with the Host's email address and prompts the Participant to contact the Host to be invited to the meeting. The Host must add participant to this meeting.