Issues with access to the screen audio may vary depending upon the particular browser and OS that you are using. Ensure that on your screen share selector popup you have checked the checkbox for the Share tab audio option. See below:
Follow the steps below to set screen-sharing option on the latest macOS version on Chrome:
- Navigate to macOS system preferences: Apple Icon on the top left corner → System Preferences.
- Select Security and Privacy from the available options.
- Select the Privacy tab and in the left bar list, scroll down to the Screen Recording menu.
Note: If the applications checkboxes are locked for editing you will need to unlock those options by clicking the lock icon on the bottom left.
4. After entering the correct username and password, check the Google Chrome checkbox.
5. After entering the correct username and password, check the Google Chrome checkbox.
6. Select Quit Now.
7. Start Chrome again, access the web session, and select share screen.