This article discusses changes that can be made to your Calloquy profile.
Change your profile photo
1. Click on your Avatar located in the upper right-hand corner of the dashboard. If you have not yet set a profile photo, this will display as your first and last initial.
2. Here you can change your avatar photo, update your name, title, company, phone number, preferred time zone, email address, and password.
3. To change your Avatar photo, Click the Change Photo link.
4. Click Choose File to select your desired avatar photo from your local computer
5. Click the Save button to update your Avatar photo.
Edit your profile
1. To update your Name, Title, Company, Phone Number, and Time Zone click Edit Profile.
2. All fields will now be editable, allowing you to update them with the correct information.
3. Click Save and the fields will close with your changes displayed.
Edit your email
1. To update your Email address, click Edit Email.
2. Change your email in the field provided to your preferred email address for receiving meeting invitations and enter your password before clicking Save. For security reasons, you will need to enter your Calloquy web app password correctly to update your email address.
Edit your password
1. To update the password for your Calloquy account, click Edit Password.
2. The Edit Password dialogue box will appear for you to enter your current and new passwords.
3. Your new password will need to meet our password specifications:
- Password must contain at least 12 characters
- Password must contain at least 1 number
- Password must contain at least 1 special character (!,@,#,$,%,&,*,?,.,+,=)
- Password must contain at least 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase letter
4. Click Save and the editable fields will collapse if all fields have been entered correctly.
Log out of your Calloquy account
1. You can log out of your Calloquy account from your profile page, by clicking Logout. This will end your current session and take you to the Calloquy login page.