Need to add exhibits to a case for easy access before a meeting?
Adding Exhibits to a Case
1. To add exhibits to a case, navigate to the case you'd like to add the exhibits to from the right-sided Your Cases section of the dashboard.
2. Once you are in the case, click the Document Vault tab underneath the case information.
3. Click the Upload New Documents button in the middle of the screen. This will open the Upload Documents dialogue box.
4. Click the Choose Files button to select the file(s) you'd like to upload (1GB upload limit).
*Note Supported file types: pdf, jpg, png, tif, mp4, webm, mp3, wav, ogg, flac, bmp, wmf, emf, gif.
5. Click Save to upload your exhibits to the case. You can add exhibits to your meeting from the Document Vault tab.
6. Click Save, and the exhibits will be added to your case under the Document Vault tab.
*Note: Only the taking party's Counsel and Paralegal/Legal Assistant can upload documents to a case.
Deleting Exhibits from a Case
1. From the Cases page, navigate to the case that corresponds with the exhibits that need editing.
2. Once you're on the case details page, select the Document Vault tab.
3. Click on the exhibit(s) that you would like to edit, and select the three dots button from the right-sided document details section to delete the exhibit(s) from the case.
* Note: The selected document(s) will be deleted and removed from the case vault and all meetings.
6. The Document Vault should now only contain the exhibit(s) that need to be associated with the case.