Ensure that you have the necessary system requirements to navigate the Calloquy application.
Supported operating systems:
- macOS X with macOS X (10.10) or later
- Windows 11 is supported on version 5.9.0 or higher.
- Windows 10 Devices running Windows 10 must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported.
Google Chrome Versions (Desktop):
- Version 112.0.5615.138 is most current and preferred.
- Version 112.0.5615.134 was released in April 2023 and considered minimal preferred.
- Firefox 112.0.1 is an alternative.
We do not recommend using Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, or Safari for the Pilot.
Manually check your version of Google Chrome as outlined below in steps 1-4:
Note: If your installed version is not up to date, you will have the option to quickly update your version.
Please note the limitation with screen sharing in a Chrome browser. In particular with a two screen display, screen sharing a specific window then moving that window from the foreground to the background may cause different windows to be shared, instead of intended window.
- Click the menu button in the top right corner.
- Hover over "Help and feedback".
- Click About Microsoft Edge. Updates will download automatically if there are any.
- Click the Relaunch button to restart Microsoft Edge.
- Click the "Firefox" menu in the top right corner,
- Click the help icon (?) at the bottom of the menu, and then About Firefox. Updates will automatically download.
- Click Restart Firefox to Update.
- Click the Firefox menu, then About Firefox. Updates will automatically download.
- Click Restart Firefox to Update.
Check your Mac software updates for the latest version available. To do this, see Apple's support article.
- Minimum: Processor Single Core 1Ghz or Higher
- Recommended: Dual Core 2Ghz or Higher (i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent)
Notes: Dual and single core laptops have a reduced frame rate when screen sharing (around 5 frames per second). For optimum screen sharing performance on laptops we recommend a quad core processor or higher. We recommend desktop usage.
- 800kbps/1.0Mbps (up/down) for high quality video
- For gallery view and/or 720p HD video: 1.5Mbps/1.5Mbps (up/down)
- Receiving 1080p HD video requires 2.5mbps (up/down)
- Sending 1080p HD video requires 3.0 Mbps (up/down)
- Screen sharing only (no video thumbnail): 50-75kbps
- Screen sharing with video thumbnail: 50-150kbps
- Audio VoIP: 60-80kbps
Speakers Microphone/Camera: Broadband wired or wireless (4G/LTE) speakers and a microphone – built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth A webcam or HD webcam - built-in, USB plug-in, or: An HD cam or HD camcorder with a video-capture card.
Whitelisting: Whitelisting is a cybersecurity strategy that approves a list of email addresses, IP addresses, domain names or applications, while denying all others.
URL Whitelisting: The firm should whitelist the following sites:
- General Platform:
- app.staging.calloquy.com (if testing advanced features pending public release)
- Downloading recordings:
- Up/downloading evidence:
- Viewing evidence:
Email Whitelisting: The firm should also whitelist Calloquy’s emails to ensure that meeting invites and related communications are received. Calloquy can provide specific and up-to-date guidance as required.
- Domain = calloquy.com
- Meeting Invites = firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other emails (service accounts, support@, sales@, marketing@, Zendesk service account, etc.)
IP Whitelisting: The following IP addresses are for Calloquy platform invites and notifications:
- 184.108.40.206/27 (220.127.116.11 - 127)
- 18.104.22.168/26 (22.214.171.124 - 255)