Need to show someone a document during a meeting? Follow these steps to get it done.
Note: Documents must be uploaded before start of Meeting.
1. While the Meeting is active, navigate to the Evidence button on the bottom panel. This will bring up the Document Vault/Presented Evidence Panel.
2. Choose which document you want to present as evidence and the Reveal Document button will appear.
Note: Within the in-meeting document vault for evidence presentation, the file type (png, jpg, pdf, mp4, etc.) is now displayed to the user for additional clarity during the document reveal process. Hovering over the file name will display the full file name.
3. Click the Reveal Document button and it will bring up the Pop-Up. Here you can add a Label to the document. You also have the option to reveal the document with or without the Stamp.
4. When the document is revealed, everyone will have the option to move through the pages of the document, under "Free Control".
5. Click the Stop Sharing button when you are finished presenting the document. Once the document has stopped being shared, it is then available for all participants in the 'Presented Evidence' tab in the meeting.
Note: There are different roles that have this permission based on the meeting type:
- Team Meeting (non-cased based) does not have this feature available to any participant.
- Team Meeting (cased-based) does not have this feature available to any participant.
- Deposition only the Counsel (Paid) and Paralegal/Legal Assistant (Paid) can share and stamp documents during the meeting.
- Arbitration only the Counsel (Paid) and Paralegal/Legal Assistant (Paid) can share and stamp documents during the meeting.