Have you received a meeting invite? Here are the steps to accept the invitation.
When invited to a meeting, you will receive an email from Calloquy at email@example.com. It will include the following information:
- A greeting that informs your invitation to a meeting as part of a specific case
- Join Meeting link
- ICS file to add the meeting to your personal calendar
Join a meeting from an email invitation
1. To join this meeting, select the Join Meeting button within the email.
2. Your browser will open with the form you need to fill out prior to joining the meeting.
3. Once the information is filled out, click the Join Meeting button.
Add meeting to Outlook Calendar
1. Double click the invite.ics attachment in the email.
2. On the event invite that opens, click the green Accept button to the add meeting to your Outlook calendar.
Note: You can also click the Google or Outlook Calendar Link to add the meeting to your personal web calendars. You will then be prompted to log into your email account via web browser in order to add the meeting.