This article will show you all of the ways to schedule a meeting in the Calloquy application.
Scheduling a Non-case-based Team Meeting
1. From the Calloquy dashboard, click either of the Schedule a Meeting buttons, located on the left or top right of the screen.
2. From the Schedule a Meeting page, leave the case name as No Case, and the meeting type as Team Meeting.
Note: While No Case is selected as the case name, you cannot change the meeting type from Team Meeting.
3. Complete the Schedule a Meeting form by inputting the Meeting Title, Date, and Time. If you would like to give the meeting a longer Description, you can do that here as well.
4. Click the Schedule Meeting button.
5. The newly created meeting will be added to your Calloquy Calendar, and you will be taken to the meeting page, where you can Join as Host, and use the Copy Meeting Link button to send to invitees.
6. There are also links to Add to Google Calendar, which will open up a Google Calendar page, and Add to Outlook, which will download an .ics file, which, when opened, will add the meeting to your Outlook calendar.
Scheduling a Case-based Meeting
1. To schedule any type of case-based meeting, navigate to the Case you want to schedule a meeting for, and click the Schedule button.
Alternatively, you can also click the Schedule a Meeting button in the upper right corner of the Calloquy dashboard to create a meeting.
2. Complete the Schedule a Meeting form by selecting your desired Meeting Type, and inputting the Meeting Title, Date, and Time. If you would like to give the meeting a longer Description, you can do that here as well.
3. Click the Schedule Meeting button.
4. Select the people you would like to invite manually, or use the various Invite all... links to add the groups listed.
5. Click Review Invite. From the Review Meeting page, look over the meeting to make sure everything is correct.